Your checking account is the basis of your daily cash management. We know that different companies have different needs. We offer an array of checking accounts- you’ll find one here that is just right for you.
F&M Bank’s Performance Business Checking Account is a great way for our business customers to maintain concise records of all expenditures and receipts.
- It is ideal for companies that routinely write more than 100 checks per month
- This account allows you to accrue earnings credit based on your balances to offset—or even avoid—monthly service and activity charges.
- There is a $10 monthly fee and other activity charges, however this may be offset with your earnings credit
When you have less than 100 transactions per month, you don’t need a complex checking account. This simple account can help you manage your money while avoiding per item fees for individual services.
- Available for all business types
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee With A Minimum Daily Balance of $2,000 or More
- 100 Check Transactions per Month at No Charge, $.25 per Check in Excess of 100
Our Business Prime Investment Checking Account combines a full-featured checking account while providing you highly competitive interest earnings.
- Available for Sole Proprietorships, Non-Profit Organizations and Public Funds.
- Earns Interest at Tiered Rates
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee With A Minimum Daily Balance of $1,500 or More
- Minimum Deposit of $1,500 to Open Account
F&M Bank’s Community Business Account provides Non-Profits and Associations the ability to have a checking account at no cost.
- Available for Non-Profits and Associations
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Must have Online Banking and E-Statements
< Swipe for More >
Personalized financial planning to help meet your goals
Don't settle for investment programs designed for everyone else.