Want a sweet home in Alabama? We have the key.
Friendly towns or family farm, solid brick or vintage wood and raised ranch or sprawling two-story, in our part of Alabama, great homes come in many styles, sizes and settings. At Farmers & Merchants Bank, NMLS # 410832, home loans come in almost as many varieties. Whether you want stable monthly payments, a low initial interest rate or a smaller down payment, our mortgages can open the door to your dreams.
- Various terms available
- Stable interest rates for life of loan makes budgeting easier
- Competitive rates and low closing costs
- Lower interest rates for a certain number of years
- Rates may change annually after time period ends
- Loan guidelines limit size of rate increases
Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loans
- Down payments can be as low as 3% of home's cost
- Relaxed income and credit requirements
- Ideal for first-time homebuyers
- Fixed-rate and adjustable rate loans available
- Geared toward buyers who want to live in rural areas
- Down payments as low as 0%
- Below market interest rates
- Active military, veterans and reservists are eligible
- Reduced down payments
- Low closing costs
- No mortgage insurance required
- All of the above loan programs and types have refinancing options
- Reduce your monthly payments
- Pay off your debt faster
- Use home equity to get extra cash for remodeling or purchases
Need some assistance? We're always happy to help
When you're out house hunting, you probably have a lot of questions for the real estate agent or builder. We predict you'll have just as many questions when you apply for your mortgage. Our mortgage specialist, Maryann Gendron, NMLS # 1067951, is eager to help you any way she can. You can reach her at 256.447.3656 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your checking account is the basis of your daily cash management.
Different companies have different needs, and we have a checking account that's right for you.