Want a sweet home in Alabama? We have the key.
Friendly towns or family farm, solid brick or vintage wood and raised ranch or sprawling two-story, in our part of Alabama, great homes come in many styles, sizes and settings. At Farmers & Merchants Bank, home loans come in almost as many varieties. Whether you want stable monthly payments, a low initial interest rate or a smaller down payment, our mortgages can open the door to your dreams.
- Various terms available
- Stable interest rates for life of loan makes budgeting easier
- Competitive rates and low closing costs
- Lower interest rates for a certain number of years
- Rates may change annually after time period ends
- Loan guidelines limit size of rate increases
Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loans
- Down payments can be as low as 3% of home's cost
- Relaxed income and credit requirements
- Ideal for first-time homebuyers
- Fixed-rate and adjustable rate loans available
- Geared toward buyers who want to live in rural areas
- Down payments as low as 0%
- Below market interest rates
- Active military, veterans and reservists are eligible
- Reduced down payments
- Low closing costs
- No mortgage insurance required
- All of the above loan programs and types have refinancing options
- Reduce your monthly payments
- Pay off your debt faster
- Use home equity to get extra cash for remodeling or purchases
Need some assistance? We're always happy to help
When you're out house hunting, you probably have a lot of questions for the real estate agent or builder. We predict you'll have just as many questions when you apply for your mortgage. Our mortgage specialist, Maryann Gendron, is eager to help you any way she can. You can reach her at 256.447.3656 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your checking account is the basis of your daily cash management.
Different companies have different needs, and we have a checking account that's right for you.